Emma Tapiero - Professional Choreographer & Teacher
Personal Background and Information
As Emma was born into a Spanish and French family whose Grandparents were Ballroom Dance Champions, Teachers, Performers and Choreographers, dancing has always been a passionate way of life right from the start.
From an early age, Emma started enthusiastically entering various dance competitions at school and soon developed a deep love for all types of music.
Choreography and Teaching
From her early teens , Emma began to develop a flair for choreography thus beginning to create Disco dance routines and perform in shows for the local Community. During 2004 , Emma pushed all areas of her dancing to an advanced level, thus becoming a Qualified Street Dance Teacher , Salsa Teacher, Argentinian Tango Teacher, Performer and Choreographer across the UK making her style of teaching unique.
Combining the above dance disciplines made lessons a lot of fun, allowing students to express themselves and become free with their own creativity. To compliment her dancing qualifications, Emma has a BSC in Phychology and is N.L.P trained making her extremely empathetic, patient and understanding as well as unique in her Professional style of teaching. Emma has been decscribed by many previous clients as " the key ingredient to a fabulous and relaxed Wedding Dance. "
As the demand for Emma's gentle, fun and professional approach to teaching the First Dance increased, she soon discovered the ultimate fulfilment and challenge, as it was immediately apparent how rewarding it is to help create the most special dance in a Wedding couples life by sharing her Years of knowledge, experience and passion for dancing. So much so that she founded 'Mon Danse' and chose to focus solely on creating ' that special dance as husband and wife '.
Community Profiling , Contribution and Promotion
Local Performances and Shows include Artsfest , Las Iguanas Oxford , Poppy Red , Ramada Hotel.
About YOUR First Dance Experience
Whether it's a First Dance as Husband & Wife, Father & Bride,Groom & Ushers, Family, Friends or a special dance down the aisle, Emma will choreograph a truly insprational memory that will last a lifetime
• Choose your First Dance song …
• Decide on ANY style, theme, pace of dance ...
• Pick a package that’s right for you …
• Complete your booking form together with payment
• Emma will contact you to confirm the date of your first lesson
• Get ready for lesson by ensuring your last meal was at least 60 minutes prior, you have drinking water available, footwear similar to that you will wear on the day and ladies please wear either a long skirt or dress
• Enjoy and have fun
• After each lesson, Emma will email your First Dance Choreography to you ensuring you have the opportunity to practice prior to your next first dance experience as well as filming the end of each lesson on either your smart phone or tablet device
• If you would like advise on choosing music, dance styles or packages, please call Emma 0121 562 1769 or 07951 578 362 who will be happy to assist
Wedding Dance Lessons in Solihull, Worcester, Staffordshire, Birmingham, West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield
First wedding dance lessons in Birmingham, West Midlands, Solihull, Worcester, Staffordshire, Sutton Coldfield